So, I have decided to buy a notebook where I will write down all my ideas/happenings. It's a cute hardbound notebook with this painting of Aquarius on it (maybe that's why I love it so much)

Following will be my new song lyrics! I'm too lazy to tab or even to place the chords in it's right progression. You guys figure it out.

       Sorry I'm not Interested (Gawd you've changed!)

    Em-C-G
I. You say you wanna tell me the story of your life
   Sit down man 'cuz I don't really mind
   So start talking about anything you like
   I'm just not sure if I can listen right

F-C-G-F
Refrain: Give me the liberty
         to tell you what I really think

Chorus:

   C-E7-Am-C-F
   Man, you only come to me when you're bored
   But sorry I'm not interested anymore
   Maybe, before I still gave a damn
   but my interest is all gone

(Interlude)
 
    C-F#-F-G#
   Oh, oh,oh my friend, gawd you've changed!

II. So now we're in the story about that chick
    Who kicked your ass on the debate team
    She says that you're wrong but you think you're right
    You don't even have an idea why
    But now you think that she's right

(What? So you're admitting you're wrong?! UGH)

Chorus 2:
   Man, come to me when your story's straight
   'Cuz dude I'm not interested anymore
   Man, I don't know if you notice it
   but I don't want to be your counsellor

(Repeat Interlude)

Bridge:
    Em-C-D-E or maybe Em-C-G-D
   Here I thought this was what friends do
   but maybe I should review
   the terms and conditions with you

(Repeat two choruses and then interlude)



Leave a Reply